keskiviikko 18. marraskuuta 2009

Some strangeness

I just realised today that I've had two interesting coincidences. Both while listening to Tarantino soundracks.
The first one:
I was walking down town, listening to the legendary Royale With Cheese -conversation. Just when John Travolta had said "Big Mac's a Big Mac but they call it 'Le Big Mac'" I happened to look down and there it was, a discarded Big Mac wrapper. I sort of giggled to myself.
The second one:
This time it was Reservoir Dogs -soundtrack. I sat in the bus, and it had stopped to take people in. Stuck In The Middle With You was playing. "Fools to the left of me, jokers to the right-" I happened to be sitting on the right side of the bus and was looking out of the window. On the bus stop there was an ad that said something about hockey tickets. It was basically the ad of a local hockey team - the Jokers.
That was really weird.

Just felt like sharing. ^^


I watched Alpha Dog (finally...) a couple of days ago. I'm a fan of Emile Hirsch's and Anton Yelchin's (the other one's talented and the other one plain adorable) and I had really looked forward to this movie. But now I've felt so bad since I saw it. I don't even want to think about it. But it was sad. If you want to feel uncomfortable and sad, watch it.
It wasn't a bad movie, I'm not saying that. It at least brought up some emotions. But not the kind of emotions I was hoping to experience.

That's it this time.
Pony out.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti