perjantai 19. helmikuuta 2010

Some movies once again

I reserved tickets to a couple of movies a few minutes ago. I'm finally going to see this:

 

I'm a werewolf fan, so I've been waiting for this - and I intend to enjoy it, no matter what the critics say. Though my image of a werewolf doesn't walk on two legs or have any other human-like qualities, it's going to be fun anyway. 

The other movie I'm going to go see is Men Who Stare At Goats. I like goats, so I always thought the name was somewhat fun but didn't think I'd go see it. Then I realised that there's going to be Ewan McGregor. ^^; I hope it's not as bad as I've heard...

This promises to be a year of McGregor. First Phillip Morris, then Goats, and in April there's going to be The Ghost Writer. I quite like the poster:


 


That's all I have today. Two weeks 'til the Oscars! :D I'm so excited! If Christoph Waltz doesn't get to be the Best Actor In A Supporting Role I don't know who I'm going to hang. But we'll see.

~Wilzo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti